Programs and Partnerships
Nine9line Veteran Services is an innovative way to approach Veterans, their families, and the community. Through a group of like-minded Veterans and the development of programs that reflect that need of a diverse and ever growing population, we are driven to improve services and motivated to make long-lasting impact in our own backyard.
We are a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit organization. Our IRS exemption letter is available upon request.
- Route-Step Outdoors
- Route-Step Outdoors engages Veterans through outdoor activities such as hiking, snowboarding, and cycling, plus a dynamic Vision Fast program. Utilizing peer support and environmental stewardship, we let the healing powers of the great outdoors help us empower Veterans to heal themselves.
- Peer Support
- Peer support is integrated into every aspect of Nine9line, but we also offer targeted individual services. We are Veterans who have lived our struggles and use that experience to help others. We offer a holistic, alternative approach to peer support, which can include one-on-one support, ongoing peer mentoring, and crisis intervention. Holistic wellness takes all life factors into consideration, from emotional to social, to financial and occupational, and even physical and spiritual. Through Nine9line transition support we will soon offer Wellness Skills Classes free to the community in each of these areas.
- Veterans Vision Fast
- The Veteran Vision Fast is a new and unique opportunity for Veterans who are seeking long term solutions to PTSD and suicide ideation, serving as a “Ceremony of Return” for those looking for a way to reconnect with themselves, their place in the world, and their place in the community. Currently open to all Washington State Veterans.
- Transition Program
- Nine9line Transition support program offers a variety of free classes to the community and Veterans, on topics such as Veteran culture, suicide prevention and awareness, and peer support. We also offer assistance to Veterans who are currently navigating the college or university realm. Our annual Symposium will offer many of these topics, plus more from dynamic public speakers. We strive to improve resources and provider skills to better serve our Veterans and families.
- V.I.E.W Partnership
- Veterans Independent Enterprises of Washington , a non-profit partnership with Nine9Line and the amazing Rosemary Hibbler, board member and program manager for shared housing initiatives, creative support initiatives and Provide work opportunities housing & supportive services to Veterans in transition from homelessness, incarceration and/or economically disadvantaged situations. https://veteransworkshop.org